Assistant with the primary responsibility of assisting the firm, clients and owner to facilitate and deliver excellent service and exceed expectations. Supports the office functions and provides direct administrative assistant support to the firm owner.
- Update pending business summary sheet for advisor's attention when documents are outstanding
- Update contact management system
- Draft letters as directed by advisor
- File client statements, correspondence, and agreements
- Handle customer service and client needs
- Anticipate, prepare, compile and independently initiate materials for meetings and perform follow up as needed